What is PlayStation Vita?
PlayStation Vita is a handheld gaming console released in 2011 for the first time. It is released and developed by Sony Computer Entertainment. It comes with multi-touch 130mm Screen, both side analog joysticks. It supports Wifi, Bluetooth too. Other features of PlayStation Vita are given below with a setup process for PlayStation vita emulator:
RAM: 512 MB RAM and 128 MB VRAM
Graphics Cards: PowerVR SGX543MP4+
Memory: 1 GB Flash Storage
Camera: 0.3 MP Front and Back Camera
Power: 2200 mAh Battery
Official Website: psvita
This gaming console has the same concept as PlayStation PSP. Sony wanted to compete with Nintendo’s Game Boy. Due to this, Sony decided to release this one after the PSP. And fortunately, it got a huge success in all over the world. This console was able to run many high end games, that is why makes it more liked by its users. I never used this gaming console and never seen it with my eyes. But I am perfectly running its famous games in my PC and Android Smartphone too. And I am going to explain everything to you regarding the whole setup process of these emulators. You will get direct download links and complete setup guide along with screenshot. It will help you more in the whole process. Let’s start now without more speaker ship. We will know about the emulator first of all.
Vita 3k is the name of emulator I am using in my system to run PlayStation Vita games in my pc. It is an experimental PlayStation Vita Emulator. It an open source program intended only to emulate PlayStation Vita games. It is not made to do any illegal activities as stated on their official website. This emulator is currently available for Windows, MacOs and Linux Operating Systems. You can check its compatibility list where all the compatible games are given by the developers. This emulator is able to run most of the famous games like Flappy Bird, Minecraft vita etc very smoothly. Many other games are also there in the list but some are laggy and some crashes in between the gameplay. So, it is advised that you play only given playable games in this emulator.
Steps to Install PlayStation vita emulator (Vits 3k) in Windows PC:
- First of all, you have to go the official website of Vita 3k. Then click on the Button below Windows Nightlies (as shown in the screenshot).
- Then you will be redirected to the download page on the appveyor download page. Now, you have to click on the bluelink of Vita 3k as shown in the figure and the download will be started.
- You will get a zipped file after download. You have to unzip it. You can use any extractor software. I will prefer to use WinRAR tool.
- After extracting, you will get a folder with some files and an Application Icon of Vita 3k.
- Double click on the software and it will be launched.
That was all about the setup process of PlayStation Vita Emulator in Windows PC. You can do it in any PC with minimum system requirements. If you used an emulator in the past, it will be easy for you to understand the functionality. But if you are doing it for the first time, I want to tell you that it is just software with pretend to be an Operating System for a Game Rom File. Vita 3k will work as a platform on windows to make the Game File run on it. Now, we will know how you will run games in this emulator. If you have some game soft copies with you then its perfectly fine. But If you don’t, you will require one for your favorite game.
To download game ROMs, you can search on the internet. Try going to PortalRoms , you will find some of the PlayStation vita games here. Search for your favorite one here. If you are lucky, you will find your one here.
How to Run Playstation Vita Games in Vita 3k:
- Now you have to open your emulator by going inside that previously extracted folder.
- I have downloaded a tiny game known as Vitasnake just to show you the loading process of the game.
- You just have to drag and drop that .vpk game file on the game emulator icon(as shown in the screenshot)
- A script will run and the game will start working directly.
You can do it in any way. You can create a separate folder for game ROMs in the main emulator folder just for the convenience. Or you can do it as you like. This was all about the setup and game launching process in vita 3k emulator.
How To Play Wii Emulator Games In Windows and Android
This was all about the setup process in windows. You can comment below your feedback below in the comment section. Please let me know that this post helped you or not. If you have any type of problem with this, please contact me. I will feel very pleased by solving your queries. Stay tuned for more.